• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mentofresh

Anderson Silva just got knocked the fawk out

56 posts in this topic

Any MMA fans here?

My mind is full of :lanekiffin:

Any MMA fans here?

My mind is full of :lanekiffin:

yup thats what he gets for being a troll in the ring

MMA fans?

We're not a bunch of fags who like watching half naked men roll around on the ground.

We only watch that when they're in tight pants and tight jerseys.

He's actually a humble guy.

You disrespectfully taunt your opponents like a bitch, you get knocked out like a bitch.

I really think he threw the fight.

38 is too damn old and I think he was done. He couldve won easily if he wanted to and everyone knows it. Why he wanted to lose or risk losing like that no one will ever know. It does let you know that he didnt REALLY lose he basically just fked up which cheapens the win imo.

I can remember him taunting every one of his opponents all the way back to Forrest Griffin. He's always done it to some degree at least. He didn't throw s--t I believe, he finally got caught being a dumb ass. I have no doubts he could have won, but I personally will show him no respect by saying "oh well he's still the best". He basically pissed away his legacy, and it also makes the UFC look bad when you're not serious in the ring. There's giving the fans a show and then there is just Anderson Silva, now.

RIP spider.

MMA fans?

We're not a bunch of fags who like watching half naked men roll around on the ground.

We only watch that when they're in tight pants and tight jerseys.

Don't follow MMA much, but I love when ish like this happens in any sport...or just life in general, hah. The taunting before the KO was quite tame compared to his actions at other points in the match.

Enjoy it before it's taken down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fpkKyI3YdI

I really think he threw the fight.38 is too damn old and I think he was done. He couldve won easily if he wanted to and everyone knows it. Why he wanted to lose or risk losing like that no one will ever know. It does let you know that he didnt REALLY lose he basically just fked up which cheapens the win imo.
this is how i know you dont know anything about MMA. He does that in every fight. weidman would have won but i doubt it would have been in a knock out.

That left hand that knocked him down sure didn't look like it had a lot of juice behind it

doesnt have to be a shot to spin someones head around to knock someone out. he caught him with his head turned and when he connected his whole body locked up.

You disrespectfully taunt your opponents like a bitch, you get knocked out like a bitch.

Reminded me of this Gif lol

sjLZnLq.gif

Anderson was a great champion...probably the best ever. But I grew tired of his actions as of late. He should have lost to Sonnen in their first fight and pulled it out. He was not going to win this one. He didn't respect the power of his opponent and got KTFO.

Jon Jones is not going to ever let this happen.

That had nothing to do with power, more speed. He's lost a little quickness to avoid those jabs and hooks. The hook that dropped him had no power, it just hit at the perfect location/angle that knocked him out before he hit the ground.

It's amusing to me what he does in the ring, drops his hands, taunts his opponents. He does all this to get in his opponents head. And at 38 he's no longer quick enough to dance around all those punches. I still think if he would given it 100% and attacked all out, he woulda won. But it's his showmanship that he likes nowadays.

That left hand that knocked him down sure didn't look like it had a lot of juice behind it

The most powerful punch is the one the opponent doesn't expect/doesn't see coming.

Here's a good video to watch if you're interested in learning a bit about it:

I don't really give a s--t about it at all. UFC fighters are on more roids than the MLB during the HR boom

Naw. Silva does, though.

1005728_10151747652589479_1359001280_n.jpg

reminds me of:

Im-in-your-face_c_85576.jpg

this is how i know you dont know anything about MMA. He does that in every fight. weidman would have won but i doubt it would have been in a knock out.

haha I've been training at one of the best mma gyms in the southeast for almost 2 months now....I know a little more than you think. Silva getting caught dicking around and getting knocked out might be stupid he definitely deserved it, but it doesnt mean the other guy wouldve won if he'd taken him seriously. I dont follow UFC like some people because I'm actually too busy learning and fighting to sit on my couch and watch tv and learn all the names of all the holds and fighters then wear my TAPOUT shirt to the bar and talk trash. Peg you about right texas?