• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dawgfan4life24

Alabama QB AJ McCarron cheats on Katherine Webb with lingerie model

Katherine Webb vs Margaret Wood   25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Hotter?

• Katherine Webb
    • Margaret Wood

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

59 posts in this topic

Why does one of those pics say "the university of Mississippi" on it.

And AJ. You are one dumb lanekiffin.gifer. You didn't deserve Katherine anyway.

And AJ. You are one dumb :lanekiffin:er. You didn't deserve Katherine anyway.

Was wondering that myself. I have no idea. where that came from. Never the less that chick looks like someone hit her in the face with an oar from a boat.

I bet the blonde gave it up quicker

Probably. Still wouldn't have touched her if i was laying next to Miss Alabama

you never leave a good time to go to a good time...just sayin.

The blonde has that refrigerator type body that KU has.

So if true, AJ is a moron. I'll take Webb if he's done with her.

.........That chick..........she's so.....why AJ........I don't even...

And AJ. You are one dumb :lanekiffin:er. You didn't deserve Katherine anyway.

She goes to Ole Miss(or used to). She posed in the Girls of the SEC issue of Playboy.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure AJ cheated on Katherine Webb before this incident. I have a friend from Mobile who knows AJ (or has met him a few times) and she was hanging with him at a bar in Mobile. He asked her to come to his car and check out the "mood lighting" in his car.

She goes to Ole Miss(or used to). She posed in the Girls of the SEC issue of Playboy.

What sorority was she in

What sorority was she in

I don't think she was in one at least not the time of the shoot. No sorority girls would dare put themselves through the attention that posing in playboy would bring.

If true this could be such a bad decision, it could hurt AJ's draft position.

I mean think about it, what NFL team would spend a high draft pick on a proven dumbass?

Dumbass. Katharine Webb was way out of his league anyway... he's just getting it because of his current status. He's too stupid to realize he's got it way better than he should have it.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure AJ cheated on Katherine Webb before this incident. I have a friend from Mobile who knows AJ (or has met him a few times) and she was hanging with him at a bar in Mobile. He asked her to come to his car and check out the "mood lighting" in his car.

No s--t? Haha thats awesome.

If true this could be such a bad decision, it could hurt AJ's draft position.

I mean think about it, what NFL team would spend a high draft pick on a proven dumbass?

Teo got drafted and he and his girlfriend had issues as well.

No s--t? Haha thats awesome.

I swear. She said she didn't do it but another girl who was with them did. She told me he is just as sleezey as the pictures make him look.

Picture for reference:

aj-mccarron-chest-tattoo-new.jpg

I swear. She said she didn't do it but another girl who was with them did. She told me he is just as sleezey as the pictures make him look.

Picture for reference:

aj-mccarron-chest-tattoo-new.jpg

Haha yea i saw that. That tattoo collage looks retarded. Doesn't surprise me. Good at football or not. He doesn't deserve K. Webb.

The blonde looks like she got hit in the face with an oar.

Probably just a big dick.

I don't think she was in one at least not the time of the shoot. No sorority girls would dare put themselves through the attention that posing in playboy would bring.

That's why I was wondering. She would've been kicked instantly

• jacobp
    • TheRealBrave
      And you keep mistaking me for some ardent Trump fan. Don't know how many times I have to tell you, I voted for Kasich and loved when Mitt Romney tore Trump apart   I am about as far from a protectionist as you will find
    • TheRealBrave
      LSU has this easily, Locke hasn't faced a defense anywhere near LSU's level yet. LSU 24 Mizzou 10
    • L.A.Hog
      Exactly, he tells you what you want to hear.With no plan to follow.... But he'll reveal it soon...afrer all, its only two months til election..he'll let us know pretty soon, I reckon, what his plan is.... but that wall is the plan, millions of dollars that will be pissed off before construction, then billions to build it and we pay for it.When I say we,i don't include trump because he don't pay taxes.He's a rich welfare baby.... screw that deadbeat bitch...
    • smokeyone
      Maybe it's been so long since we have seen a candidate with a clue we don't recognize them anymore.  Boarders, Standards (law), and Culture. The fundamental essence of a nation. As it stands the system has all but removed them from this dying once great nation. Nobody respects them anymore. No one want to acknowledge they matter. Hell Trump wasn't my first or second choice but he has the message we need to hear
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      razorhead
      razorhead
    3. 3
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    4. 4
      JoeGator