• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smokeyone

Joe Henderson 2014 DE/OLB commits to UT

9 posts in this topic

6'4 225 weak side DE/OLB out of Ohio.

Any relation to Big John?

not that I know of.

not that I know of.

Just wondering, I know he went to UT, and Fred Taylors son is in college already so i was thinking maybe he was the 2nd former Jaguar's kid haha

Just wondering, I know he went to UT, and Fred Taylors son is in college already so i was thinking maybe he was the 2nd former Jaguar's kid haha

This is the year of the UT legacy. Bill Bates boy is committing next week, The Berry brothers are 2014 guys. I read that we are looking at 7 legacy guys with 5 likely to come to UT next year.

YEAH BABY!! We are # 1 in recruiting on rivals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correction on the Bates commit. Its set for July 2-3 at the Nike Camp the Opening in Oregon.

YEAH BABY!! We are # 1 in recruiting on rivals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 on 24/7 and #4 on scout.

#2 on 24/7 and #4 on scout.

Well all I can say is Butch is the man! I know this coming year is not going to be that great but everyone needs to watch out cause here comes the Tennessee Vols in the next couple of years! !! GO VOLS!