• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoldenRebel

All you Marshall Henderson Haters

83 posts in this topic

This is hilarious. It shows him as he is. An unabashed, professional jimmie-rustler of the highest caliber.

Did not watch.

He could save a child from a burning building and I would still hate him.

Did not watch.

What if the child was a gator fan?

Did not watch.

Oh this video won't change your mind by any means. It's a troll highlight reel, and it is glorious.

Joe is mad because he is in that clip getting gator chomped in the face...

We beat the s--t out of d-bags like him around here, nothing cool about a person with no class I must say.

i will agree that he is a grade A jimmie rustler, but hes also a grade A white trash P.O.S. the "good" with the bad....its all about balance.

We beat the s--t out of d-bags like him around here, nothing cool about a person with no class I must say.

Your braves suck and choke every year >:(

He can be the biggest troll in the world. It's funny, but I still think he is king of the douche canoes.... He's like a douche titanic. Douchetanic. Douchertanicson....

Your braves suck and choke every year >:(

I guess they have something in common with Ole Miss baseball as well.

That's what us 13 other schools have been saying since the SEC CG and that hit on Murray.

Marshall may rustle some jimmies, but that particular hit was the epitome of classlessness, and of course, y'all got away with it scot-free, as usual.

I guess they have something in common with Ole Miss baseball as well.

Very true

That's what us 13 other schools have been saying since the SEC CG and that hit on Murray.

Marshall may rustle some jimmies, but that particular hit was the epitome of classlessness, and of course, y'all got away with is scot-free, as usual.

Oh I'm sorry, one LEGAL hit on the open field doesn't define Bama, maybe Quinton Dial to some lesser degree. Marshall on the other hand is nothing to cheer over. You guys just need to accept he's a douche and say he's your douche, as we accept Saban is Bama's asshole. The glorious and all knowing bow to him now, kind of asshole.

See this is fun trash talk. :trollface:

Oh I'm sorry, one LEGAL hit on the open field doesn't define Bama, maybe Quinton Dial to some lesser degree. Marshall on the other hand is nothing to cheer over. You guys just need to accept he's a douche and say he's your douche, as we accept Saban is Bama's asshole. The glorious and all knowing bow to him now, kind of asshole.

See this is fun trash talk. :trollface:

I can't agree more with ya Tider, on the underlined and large text bit. :cheers:

And we know he's a grade-A troll extraordinare, and that's why we love him; he's our troll, dammit!

Fwiw, Bama had a season full of classless garbage like that. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

But that's ok, because when y'all fall and burn, and eventually, y'all will, there are 12 other teams lining up behind Auburn to throw sulfuric acid on the flames.

So go ahead, win the conference another title, but know that we are waiting to enjoy y'alls demise.

(At this point, I'd rather see LSU win the whole damn thing, and I hate LSU more than any other team)

Guess I missed all these garbage hits, but I would feel the same way if I were on the losing end as a fan, I suppose. :trollface:

I can't agree more with ya Tider, on the underlined and large text bit. :cheers:

And we know he's a grade-A troll extraordinare, and that's why we love him; he's our troll, dammit!

Fwiw, Bama had a season full of classless garbage like that. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

But that's ok, because when y'all fall and burn, and eventually, y'all will, there are 12 other teams lining up behind Auburn to throw sulfuric acid on the flames.

So go ahead, win the conference another title, but know that we are waiting to enjoy y'alls demise.

(At this point, I'd rather see LSU win the whole damn thing, and I hate LSU more than any other team)

but until we do.......

SUCK IT !!!!! :trollface:

Guess I missed all these garbage hits, but I would feel the same way if I were on the losing end as a fan, I suppose. :trollface:

Guess you did; my two Auburn buddies tell me that selective hearing and sight are prevalent traits around certain parts of Alabama. :trollface:

I only can remember this one.

What if Nick Saban transcends human mortality and coaches Alabama to consecutive National Titles till the end of time.