• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealBrave

Laquon Treadwell

66 posts in this topic

Posted that on his twitter shortly after returning from a visit to Ole Miss and then removed it. lol

http://img.viame-cdn...6b/r600x600.jpg

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/recruiting/2013/01/29/alleged-photo-of-laquon-treadwell-holding-hundred-dollar-bills-makes-the-rounds/

What the heck. The image completely changes when you embed it on the site but not when you just give a direct link.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit, but I bet nobody talks about it unless Ole Miss has a big season...

Ole Miss has obviously been getting much better as a program since getting Freeze but I don't think that even Ole Miss fans think they're not unloading cash to get all of these top recruits in the country on campus.

Check the Magnolia State recrootin thread in trash talk. It's been posted in there

300 dollars is not that much. I had about 3000 bucks when I was his age.

You guys are getting a lot of play these days. What are you doing? You'd better keep it on the Down Low Cuz.

Were not buying players! Are we Alabama?? No! Denziel Nkemdechie is at Ole Miss! His brother is the #1 prospect Robert Nkemdechie! He is going 2 Ole Miss because of his brother! Obviously if the #1 prospect goes 2 a school other recruits will be attracted 2 go there too!

07-minister.jpg

baghdad bob? is that you?

whats up with the pic showcasing a ring? i think i can make out "champions" on the ring.......is om giving recruits replica sec/bcs championship rings? if so, thats really....uhhhhhh........odd?

What's that supposed 2 mean??

just a joke....baghdad bob says "everything is ok....all is well....nothing to see here" as bombs are exploding behind him.

whats up with the pic showcasing a ring? i think i can make out "champions" on the ring.......is om giving recruits replica sec/bcs championship rings? if so, thats really....uhhhhhh........odd?

LaQuon's team won State championship I believe

Haha i know! i was playing but i seriously think what i said i dont think ole miss is cheating

seriously...you dont think om cheats? everybody cheats...some are allowed a little more leash by the ncaa, but make no mistake, everybody cheats. some are just better at it than others. the sooner you accept that, the better.

LaQuon's team won State championship I believe

why would a pic of his hs championship ring be in a cluster of photo stream taken during his trip to oxford? what you say may be true, but why include that in a recruiting trip photo? also, when we got our championship rings when i was in hs, they didnt have an elaborate display thingy with our names engraved in wood....then again, i wasnt a 5* national recruit....surely it seems odd to you no?

300 dollars is not that much. I had about 3000 bucks when I was his age.

That's a stack of bills on the table, GR

treadwell.jpg

Lol, like those white girls would give him the time of day 6 months from now, unless he's serving their dinner

Are we Alabama?? No!

Well, I'm glad you got that part right. Keep it up.

I mean, you gotta admit, it's kinda strange.....

Who is @@jboliver all these people keep talking about him!

Ole Miss fan who did a lot of trolling yesterday and got banned.

That's awesome! It would have been better if he was rolling on the floor in the Ole Miss locker room in a pile of c-notes, with the mascot dumping buckets of bills over him while the band plays in the background and Hugh Freeze waving from the driver's side of a Lamborghini...

That's a stack of bills on the table, GR

They aint 100s..i guarantee it. He's got a 5 spot so ypu know its not all benjamins and if you are going to post pic like that you are going to show off as much as possible. Those are 1s in the stack. If they were 100s he would be showing them.

I'm in no way saying he wasn't paid though. Who knows these days

Haha. So Miss State cheats 2?? Ha.

i repeat...EVERYONE cheats.