• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Joker

Caption this..... Jadeveon Clowney

31 posts in this topic

Clowney : Who's next???

Michigan: "please dont pick me, please dont pick me, please dont pick me,please dont pick me, please dont pick me, please dont pick me,please dont pick me, please dont pick me, please dont pick me,please dont pick me, please dont pick me, please dont pick me,please dont pick me, please dont pick me, please dont pick me,please dont pick me, please dont pick me, please dont pick me,please dont pick me, please dont pick me, please dont pick me,please dont pick me, please dont pick me, please dont pick me,

i cant believe that we let those bitches beat us with 24 seconds left in the game

Don't make eye contact! Don't make eye contact! He may not notice us and go away!

Vincent I said don't make eye contact!!!

ZOMG-CLOWNEY.gif

This should be fun....

13648_443432749043493_1565323166_n_zps2ed1f608.jpg

Clowney: I wear womens underwear.

Michigan: We all wear womens underwear.

Michigan : Maybe hes like a T-Rex and he wont see us if we dont move...dont .... move

Vincent : tumblr_inline_mfe3z56SaR1ro2d43.gif

Clowney: IcmVu.gif

Michigan: Dammit Vincent... tumblr_ltsomig4fc1qmf6dp.gif

This should be fun....

13648_443432749043493_1565323166_n_zps2ed1f608.jpg

knee braces are for pussies

i cant believe that we let those bitches beat us with 24 seconds left in the game

Add 2 minutes and that would be more fitting for the texas vs. Oregon State game.

I like to think of Clowney looking at the players like the kicker in The Waterboy looking at the onside kick returners.

9 on 1, ok that's fair.

damn you !!!!

Clowny - I heard some guy named vincint said sum bout my mamma

"Should of played these guys in the first game of the year instead of now, would of had an actual chance for a ring".

:trollface:

"Hit him!"

"No you first!"

"Nah dawg I'm good!"

"Damn nigga! What mamma been feedin' ya?!"