• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gidnik

Fire muschamp

42 posts in this topic

PACK YOUR BAGS AND GET OUT OF TOWN, YOU CLOWN!!!!

im sure floirda had a gameplan much like miss states.....we threw the game to improve our draft order ranking.

im sure floirda had a gameplan much like miss states.....we threw the game to improve our draft order ranking.

If this is "Suck for Luck," we've got it backwards

in all seriousness, he does need some discipline. hes totally out of control on the sidelines and it shows with his players

in all seriousness, he does need some discipline. hes totally out of control on the sidelines and it shows with his players

Yea that's it!! GTFO. He has been calm all year long fool. Last year I would have seconded that sentiment, but not this year.

Yea that's it!! GTFO. He has been calm all year long fool. Last year I would have seconded that sentiment, but not this year.

show me one game where he has been calm?

Do u even watch Florida football? Muschump has been the opposite of calm this year

show me one game where he has been calm?

Compare this year and last year and you will see how much calmer he is. Just because he gives refs looks or argues a call means he's out of control?? I'm not saying he's total calm with no emotion. Just saying he is ten times calmer this year than last.

he was straight jacket crazy last year, that doesnt mean he wasnt still out of control this year. it reflects in his players.

show me one quarter of a game this year where he hasn't been bats--t crazy

show me one quarter of a game this year where he hasn't been bats--t crazy

Seems calm to me bro:

MUSCHAMPRAEG.gif

MUSCHAMPRAGE2.gif

MUSCHAMP-RAGE2.gif

i mean he cant continuously mother :lanekiffin: the referees, he almost got tossed last night

and hes got players throwing punches on the field, thats a direct reflection of him